The fellowship which started in the year 2007, has recorded such a tremendous growth including life-changing testimonies, miracles and blessings among the women.
Our general meetings hold first Monday of every month.
Time: 5 pm
Venue: Children’s hall of the church premises.
The zonal meetings hold 3rd Monday in every two months in our respective zones.
The fellowship started with twenty three (23) registered women and as the years progressed, it increased to sixty (60) members. Currently, the membership strength of the fellowship has increased to ninety four (94) women. Any married woman can be a member of the women fellowship.
The activities of the women fellowship include;
1. Visiting the motherless babies’ homes, and also the wards in the hospital during our Mothering Sunday programs.
2. Cleaning of the church and children’s hall every Saturday according to different groups.
3. Extending our hand of fellowship and love, to women in any of the village churches that God helps us plant.
4. We also identify with our women when their daughters are getting married, and also condole with them when they are bereaved.
Our leaders are as follows;
- Mrs. Ruby Ike – President
- Prof. (Mrs.) Nonye Aniebue – Vice President
- Dr. (Mrs.) Nkeiru Mbadiwe – Financial Secretary/Treasurer
- Mrs. Chiamaka Egbuna – Secretary
- Mrs, Onyinye Udemba – Assistant Secretary
Currently we have 7 zones, and they are as follows;
- Abakpa Zone
- GRA Zone 1
- GRA Zone 2
- Trans Ekulu Zone 1
- Trans Ekulu Zone 2
- Emene/Thinkers’ Corner Zone
- New Haven, Independence Layout and others – including those living at Achara Layout.
Leaders of the respective zones are;
Lady Vero Okeke – President
Mrs. Amaka Nwankwo – Vice President
GRA Zone 1
Mrs. Ebele Uzoabaka – President
Mrs. Amaka Ikekeazu – Vice President
GRA Zone 2
Mrs. Deborah Adike – President
Mrs. Tochi Ezenwa – Vice President
Trans Ekulu Zone 1
Mrs. Onyinye Udemba – President
Mrs. Prisca Uzoechi – Vice President
Trans Ekulu Zone 2
Mrs. Amaka Nweke – President
Mrs. Uchenna Clem-Okogidi – Vice President
Emene/Thinkers’ Corner Zone
Dr. Mrs. Nkeiru Udegbunam – President
Dr. Mrs. Chidiogo Ezomike – Vice President
New Haven/Independence Layout/Others Zone
Barr. Mrs. Candi Obi – President
Mrs. Grace Nwagboso – Vice President
Our aim is to help every woman to understand God’s unconditional and personal love for us, though we don’t deserve it. This will help us to love others.