Commitment in Leadership (Leadership Forum)
Definition: What is leadership? – Guiding or showing the way, by going first.
- Every leader has power, authority, and influence.
- Good leaders do not use power, sparingly use authority, and always use influence.
- Commitment in Leadership is an embodiment of self, finance, and time.
- A good christian leader is committed to the work committed to their charge and they work willingly to see that the work is done.
- Any leader that leads well, will get a reward.
NB: There is a Question & Answer session at the end of the forum.